- Strategic Assessment: Develop or refine an organizational game plan that matches and/or enhances the internal capacity and the external reality.
- Competitive Positioning: Maximize results by enabling the visualization of competitive positioning and differentiation.
- Streamline the Activity Schedule: 1½ day offsite meeting facilitation to ensure the organization is applying appropriate resources to the same game plan. The offsite management process provides a crisp, cogent vision statement, charter, game plan, competitive positioning, and go to market strategy that the entire organization can embrace…that there are specific goals around which the functional areas of an organization can define their critical success factors to achieve them, do skill sets analysis to ensure that the right people are on the team…that there is a core set of values to drive behavior. With this in hand, share the organizational vision to create a collective energy for high performance.
- Maximize Valuation: Evaluate and/or collectively develop a game plan that will maximize the value proposition for all (shareholders/stakeholders, customers/constituents and employees/contractors).
- Messaging to Investors/Stakeholders & Customers/Constituents: Develop the three tier communications deck, each one a subset of the other, one as an overview, one for the “buyer” and one for technologist or financier doing detailed due diligence.
- Board Room Communications’ Best Practices for Directors and Management: Practices to ensure the strategy and execution of a game plan are shared and mutually regarded.
- M & A Methods to Ensure Success Before & After the Deal is Done: Success comes with alignment around strategy, operational tactics and cultural fit. Assess each and define/enable the processes to significantly increase opportunities to make 1 + 1 = 7.
- Capital: Provide and/or package and direct the raising of a capital placement to execute a game plan that builds value for all constituents.